I’ve been blogging for almost 4 years and made the decision to focus on food in early 2012, as it is literally my favorite thing to think about. I’m the type of person who dreams of lunch the night before; maybe you know something about that. I have a really short list of foods that I don’t like, which creates quite a long list of foods I majorly dig. Add that to the inability to make something more than once due to my attention span which borders on non-existent and an utter obsession with learning new things and you can be sure to get some good, hopefully entertaining blog posts on a variety of useful and/or completely useless topics. Also, I love run-on sentences. You’ll see posts mainly about:
• Recipes with either informative video tutorials or videos of me royally messing up said recipes.
• Lots of pictures and snarky, snide commentary.
• Food fun facts, health information and useful food-related tips and tricks.
• Guest recipes and posts.
• News about food and the industry.
• Local Sarasota/Bradenton/Venice, FL restaurant reviews.
• And then more obscure information like organic food advocacy, gluten-free information, or maybe even like a whole category dedicated to marshmallows.