Ever wonder what the difference is between being a vegan, a vegetarian, a plant-based eater and a Nutritarian? Are all Nutritarians vegan? How “vegan” do you have to be to call yourself a vegan? I answer all these questions and more in this video!
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
- What I Eat in a Day – Special Oatmeal, Big Salad, Very Veggie Chili
- How Much Alcohol Can I Drink on Eat to Live? / Nutritarian
- How NOT to Binge During the Holidays (6 Steps!) / Eat to Live Nutritarian
- 3 Terrific Eat to Live Holiday Recipes (Lentil Loaf, Festive Salad, Apple-Cranberry Crisp)
- How to Have a Successful Nutritarian Halloween | Parties, Trick-or-Treating, Candy Subs ETC!