Be a part of the 21-Day Challenge and learn how to change your healthy eating journey completely in just 21 days.
Find out what my Protocol for eating is, try it on for yourself and learn how to make healthy eating a habit that you can sustain long-term.
Join in with lots of other fellow healthy eaters in the Facebook group, get the support you need, AND last but not least: learn to lose weight in the process…and for good!
With this product you will get:
- Welcome Booklet
- Sets and Recipes (ALL NEW RECIPES!)
- Challenge Calendar (NEW CALENDAR!)
- Grocery Lists (NEW LISTS!)
- BONUS Produce Storage Guide
- Facebook Group Access
- Warm Apple Pie Smoothie
- Hot and Cold Salad
- Orange Coconut Vanilla Soaked Oats
- Apple Arugula Salad with Sweet Tangerine Dressing
- Water Saute
- Sunflower Cream Sauce + Berries
- Easy Mushroom Soup
- Snow White Smoothie
- Raw Veggie Salad
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- Chunky Tomato Sauce
- Warm Pear Pecan Smoothie
- Cheesy Kale Salad
- Kale & White Bean Soup
- Soaked Oatmeal Cherry Apple Bowl
- Napa Cabbage Salad
- Roasted Mushrooms
- Lemon/Lentil Cauliflower Curry Soup
- Peanut/Ginger Salad Dressing
- Warm Berry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Hot and Cold Salad
- Banana Nice Cream
- High Nutrient Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- Almond Ginger Kale Salad
- Curry Carrot Chickpea Hummus
- Easy Bean Burger Patties
*All of the above materials are digital products, delivered to your email inbox as digital downloads.
Join in with SO MANY other fellow healthy eaters in the Facebook group, get the support you need, AND last but not least: learn to lose weight in the process…and for good!
Gail Harris (verified owner) –
I just completed this challenge and it was the best thing I’ve ever done! It’s a no brainer! All the thinking has been done for you. If you’re new to nutritarian, this plan has recipes, grocery lists, a calendar of when to shop and what to cook. All your daily GBOMBS are included. By the end of this challenge you will know how to be a successful nutritarian AND lose weight! If you’re already a nutritarian but looking for new recipes and to really dial in your meal plan and lose even more weight or get back on track, then this is the plan for you. It’s the best investment you could ever make for your health!!!
I literally couldn’t have asked for a better review, Gail. I thank you so much for participating in the Challenge and for taking the time to write this. <3
Barbara Adams –
The things I loved about this program:
1. There is a three day shopping list. If you don’t have a second fridge or you share your refrigerator with non ETLers, you aren’t overflowing with produce.
2. This was a good challenge for cold weather. You had a the option of warm smoothies in the morning.
3. A very light dinner was encouraged, which allows for less digestion time.
4. The spaghetti squash recipe was to die for!
5. Cheri is the sweetest person ever! She answered questions and interacted with participants.
6. I’ve done the 10 and 20 and Hello Nutritarian Prep course, this was by far the easiest to follow and cook for.
I look forward to the next challenge Cheri prepares!
Muriel (verified owner) –
What I LOVED about this challenge is the simplicity in recipes and the repetitiveness for three days in a “set”. It made it so easy to keep on task and to learn just how to move into this lifestyle with ease. It is the perfect plan for me because it didn’t require me to be in the kitchen for long periods of time every day or have the need for intricate kitchen skills. In addition, the food is great. So, it also gave me confidence in knowing that this IS something that I can do and it IS something that I can be successful at doing long term. Thank you so much, Cheri, for creating such a great challenge.
Jen (verified owner) –
I am so glad that I signed up for the 21 Day Fresh Start Challenge! I love Cheri’s meal prepping system! It taught me that being a nutritarian doesn’t need to be difficult, even if you’re cooking separate meals from your family. I have come away from this challenge with some delicious recipes that I will make again and again and a meal prepping system that makes my life so much easier. The meals are so filling and I lost weight! I’m looking forward to signing up again for the next challenge!
Bobbie H. (verified owner) –
Finally! This Challenge is so easy to understand, the food is so simple to make, and so satisfying. I am an elder who lives alone, and in the past I have been frustrated by other Nutritarian and WFPB cookbooks whose recipes had a dozen ingredients, made too many servings,and were very labor intensive. Cheri is a brilliant translator of Dr Fuhrman’s gift to the world. You can succeed with this plan!
Delila (verified owner) –
This was a great challenge, I needed to lose weight. I’m new to this nutritarian way of eating. I lost 6.2 pounds. The recipes were delish and easy to prepare, even my husband liked them. It helped to know what to make ahead of time & what groceries I needed for the week. The challenge was well organized, plus having the group to cheer you on was a big plus!
I highly recommend Cheri’s challenge. I’m ready for the next one. :-)