Hi friends! This is my favorite green juice lately on my anti-cancer journey. I switch between this and a red one, and I will share that recipe later, too. I spoke to Dr Fuhrman recently about my cancer diagnosis, and he recommends that cancer patients (or those at higher risk) definitely add juicing to their diet. So now I do this every day! I make juice 2 days at a time so it’s fresh. Get the juice recipe PDF by signing up for the Cheatsheets here: http://www.thewateringmouth.com/cheatsheets
Cheri’s Favorite Anti-Cancer Green Juice Recipe
- 1/2 head romaine
- 1/2 head celery
- 3 large kale leaves
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 red apple (optional)
Use a masticating juicer to extract all the lovely juiciness from the above produce (organic-only) and enjoy immediately or store for up to 2 days in the fridge.
- Book, Plant-Based Baby and Toddler Book: https://amzn.to/3lu8pfP
- Dr Fuhrman interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEbzH0yW6Qw
- Juicer I use, Omega NC 800: http://www.thewateringmouth.com/challenge
- Free 9-Day ETL Challenge: http://www.thewateringmouth.com/challenge
- Juice Recipe: http://www.thewateringmouth.com/cheatsheets
*some of these links may be affiliate links
If you like these videos and you want to get more Eat to Live recipe videos and other information, then please subscribe to the youtube channel.
The above is from this week’s YouTube video. Click here if you’d like to see the video