Now is this pretty or what?! :P +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The bottom half is my Cheesy Kale Salad (recipe on blog). My favorite salad by far (lately). And the top half is a stir-saute with red cabbage, red onion and mushrooms. I added a little balsamic vinegar at the end. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I love to take one bite of each, and then alternating bites. Love love! And those colors tho! :P What have you been eating lately? <3 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Subscribe to TheWateringMouth on YouTube! Videos every single day. ￼￼ #healthy #vegan #vegetarian #lunch #salad #buddhabowl via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mxYKEk
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
- How Much Alcohol Can I Drink on Eat to Live? / Nutritarian
- How NOT to Binge During the Holidays (6 Steps!) / Eat to Live Nutritarian
- 3 Terrific Eat to Live Holiday Recipes (Lentil Loaf, Festive Salad, Apple-Cranberry Crisp)
- How to Have a Successful Nutritarian Halloween | Parties, Trick-or-Treating, Candy Subs ETC!
- 5 Surprising Benefits of the Nutritarian // ETL Diet