Okay, this cake is self-explanatorily (not a word) the coolest thing ever. It is sooo freaking realistic and I totally had to check and see if it was real or not when I saw this on Pinterest. It’s really time-consuming to make but so creative! I love how it kinda sorta even feels like it’s a little tiny bit healthy. But it’s completely not. And I love how the cake is like, hidden inside, all sneaky-like! What a creative woman, this Rosie at Sweetapolita. You MUST check this out, her tutorial is on her blog post here: How to Make a Fondant Asparagus Cake
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
- What I Eat in a Day – Special Oatmeal, Big Salad, Very Veggie Chili
- How Much Alcohol Can I Drink on Eat to Live? / Nutritarian
- How NOT to Binge During the Holidays (6 Steps!) / Eat to Live Nutritarian
- 3 Terrific Eat to Live Holiday Recipes (Lentil Loaf, Festive Salad, Apple-Cranberry Crisp)
- How to Have a Successful Nutritarian Halloween | Parties, Trick-or-Treating, Candy Subs ETC!