Okay, this cake is self-explanatorily (not a word) the coolest thing ever. It is sooo freaking realistic and I totally had to check and see if it was real or not when I saw this on Pinterest. It’s really time-consuming to make but so creative! I love how it kinda sorta even feels like it’s a little tiny bit healthy. But it’s completely not. And I love how the cake is like, hidden inside, all sneaky-like! What a creative woman, this Rosie at Sweetapolita. You MUST check this out, her tutorial is on her blog post here: How to Make a Fondant Asparagus Cake
GET FREE RECIPES
Sign up for the email newsletter and get my FREE 24-page healthy recipes e-cookbook!!
- 1 Trick for Mental Toughness (Over the Holidays/Anytime!) + LIVE Workshop // Eat to Live YOUTUBE
- 3 Tricks to Stick to Healthy Eating Over the Holidays // Eat to Live // Nutritarian YOUTUBE
- 3 Ways to Stop Cravings and Binging // Eat to Live // Nutritarian YOUTUBE
- Whole Foods Eat to Live Grocery Store Haul // September 2018 // Nutritarian YOUTUBE
- Let’s go live! Making lunch salad 🥗 YOUTUBE