Ok, so it’s a little bit messy, but damn is it good!! Underneath there, I have a bed of my overnight oats (I promise! it’s there :P) and then I piled it high with fresh blackberries, navel orange segments, goji berries and shredded unsweetened coconut flakes. I love these flavors together! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ To find more recipes like this, check out my “Oatmeal Breakfast Bootcamp” PDF where you can learn 11 new ways of having oatmeal and seriously up your healthy breakfast game. Link in bio or go here: http://bit.ly/oatmealbootcamp! ✔️👌🏻🙏🏻😍😋👏🏻 #healthy #vegan #vegetarian #breakfast #oatmeal #overnightoats #healthyeating #wfpb #eattolive #playwithyourfood #plantbased via Instagram http://ift.tt/2m8QASk
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
- How Much Alcohol Can I Drink on Eat to Live? / Nutritarian
- How NOT to Binge During the Holidays (6 Steps!) / Eat to Live Nutritarian
- 3 Terrific Eat to Live Holiday Recipes (Lentil Loaf, Festive Salad, Apple-Cranberry Crisp)
- How to Have a Successful Nutritarian Halloween | Parties, Trick-or-Treating, Candy Subs ETC!
- 5 Surprising Benefits of the Nutritarian // ETL Diet