Don’t worry, I’m not trying to tell you something with this pattern, lol. I just thought it looked pretty. A simple but filling way to eat a smoothie bowl, add some good fat in (here I show shredded dried coconut, unsweetened) and some coconut yogurt, plus some fresh blueberries. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ I have found that I can’t have just regular green smoothies like this one by itself. For some reason, my hunger kicks into high gear for the rest of the day and I’m a craving machine (nothing specific, just a need to eat). So what I do now is add a bunch of awesome topping like this, and eat it with a spoon, and it helps me feel full for longer. YAY! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ I publish a new YouTube video every single day to show how to eat this stuff, how to easily make it, as well as daily tips on why this type of food is important. 🙏❤ #smoothie #smoothiebowl #healthy #greensmoothie #vegan via Instagram http://ift.tt/2kCzD1A
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
- What I Eat in a Day – Special Oatmeal, Big Salad, Very Veggie Chili
- How Much Alcohol Can I Drink on Eat to Live? / Nutritarian
- How NOT to Binge During the Holidays (6 Steps!) / Eat to Live Nutritarian
- 3 Terrific Eat to Live Holiday Recipes (Lentil Loaf, Festive Salad, Apple-Cranberry Crisp)
- How to Have a Successful Nutritarian Halloween | Parties, Trick-or-Treating, Candy Subs ETC!