Heyyyy guys!! I have a really exciting announcement that I wanted to share with you.
I heard from a great friend of mine Suzanne who works for Realtor.com that they are putting on an awesome recipe contest called Fall Feastivities! She mentioned to her team at work that my site would be a good one to pair up with, because of all my healthy recipes and I must agree...so I had to share it with you! :D
And mainly because the prizes are crazy amazing…and if I wasn’t helping to sponsor the contest, I would TOTALLY enter it myself. Here’s why:
- Grand Prize: $2,000 Whole Foods Gift Card & Home for Fall e-book
- First Prize: $1,000 Whole Foods Gift Card & Home for Fall e-book
- Second Prizes: 3 x $500 Whole Foods Gift Cards & 3 x Home for Fall e-books
Just IMAGINE how much awesome healthy yumminess you can get for $2000. WOW.
So it’s super simple to enter. All you have to do is prepare your favorite fall recipe, take photos, and share the recipe/photos in a post on their community page called House Talk for a chance to win.
GET EXTRA BONUS POINTS
And you get extra bonus points for your entry if you use a recipe from my site! What I love about this is that I know you’ll be starting off with a super healthy recipe…and you can get creative and put your own spin on it!
All entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and presentation — put your own spin on a recipe!
- How yummy the dish looks
- Use of fall-themed ingredients (e.g. pumpkin, cinnamon, apples, etc)
- Recipe source: Is it a family recipe? Mad Scientist concoction? Extra bonus points for using recipes from my website thewateringmouth.com! :D
Here is a video of me explaining the contest a bit more on my vlog:
So that’s it! Go check out the contest details yourself and GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you win!!