That’s right, guys. I’m pregnant! :) This is my first pregnancy and I’m so excited, I just had to share it with you. I will be sharing more as I go along. Thank you so much for your patience with me while I make a new human. :D But don’t worry I’m here to stay! It’s just taking me longer to do some things nowadays. :D hahah xoxoxoxoxo
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
- What I Eat in a Day – Special Oatmeal, Big Salad, Very Veggie Chili
- How Much Alcohol Can I Drink on Eat to Live? / Nutritarian
- How NOT to Binge During the Holidays (6 Steps!) / Eat to Live Nutritarian
- 3 Terrific Eat to Live Holiday Recipes (Lentil Loaf, Festive Salad, Apple-Cranberry Crisp)
- How to Have a Successful Nutritarian Halloween | Parties, Trick-or-Treating, Candy Subs ETC!