Okay, this cake is self-explanatorily (not a word) the coolest thing ever. It is sooo freaking realistic and I totally had to check and see if it was real or not when I saw this on Pinterest. It’s really time-consuming to make but so creative! I love how it kinda sorta even feels like it’s a little tiny bit healthy. But it’s completely not. And I love how the cake is like, hidden inside, all sneaky-like! What a creative woman, this Rosie at Sweetapolita. You MUST check this out, her tutorial is on her blog post here: How to Make a Fondant Asparagus Cake
GET FREE RECIPES
Sign up for the email newsletter and get my FREE 24-page healthy recipes e-cookbook!!
- If You Could Ask Dr. Fuhrman Anything…. YOUTUBE
- If You Could Ask Dr. Fuhrman Anything…
- Berries on the Eat to Live Nutritarian Diet + FREE RECIPES PDF + Lots of Tips!! YOUTUBE
- 2 Most Important Tips for Beginners on the Eat to Live Nutritarian Diet YOUTUBE
- 10 Ways to Flavor Soup (Without Salt!) + FREE PDF // Nutritarian // Eat to Live // Vegan YOUTUBE