Okay, this cake is self-explanatorily (not a word) the coolest thing ever. It is sooo freaking realistic and I totally had to check and see if it was real or not when I saw this on Pinterest. It’s really time-consuming to make but so creative! I love how it kinda sorta even feels like it’s a little tiny bit healthy. But it’s completely not. And I love how the cake is like, hidden inside, all sneaky-like! What a creative woman, this Rosie at Sweetapolita. You MUST check this out, her tutorial is on her blog post here: How to Make a Fondant Asparagus Cake
GET FREE RECIPES
Sign up for the email newsletter and get my FREE 24-page healthy recipes e-cookbook!!
- Nutritarian Master Series: Terry McWilliams Healed Stenosis, TMJ and Lost 30+ Pounds! (+Recipes PDF)
- 4 Tips to Make Eat to Live a Lifestyle YOUTUBE
- What I Ate On Vacation // Why It’s Important to Stay on Track When Traveling // Nutritarian YOUTUBE
- The Karate Belt Levels of the Eat to Live Nutritarian Diet YOUTUBE
- Interview with Dr. Fuhrman 2018 + Signed Book GIVEAWAY + “Why Other Dietary Gurus Are Irresponsible” YOUTUBE