THE CHEESY KALE SALAD!!! Omg you guys, this is my absolute current favorite because it tastes amazing and is so easy to make. I posted the full recipe on my site, thewateringmouth.com but it’s basically: massaged kale (about 4-5 stalks, removed from stalk, broke into pieces, and squeezed repeatedly for 2 min until it’s soft and pleasant, 1-2 tablespoons tahini, juice of 1/2-1 lemon about 3-4 tablespoons nutritional yeast. My fav way to eat kale right now. Pile this one high with any type of veggie on top, and eat your way to health and happiness. Not to mention if you get yourself to eat a lot of this salad, you’re full for HOURS because of the fiber and bulk <3 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ I publish a new YouTube video every single day to show how to eat this stuff, how to easily make it, as well as daily tips on why this type of food is important. ❤thewateringmouth.com ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ To watch how I actually eat this stuff and more details on how I make things, subscribe to TheWateringMouth on YouTube! Videos every single day. 🙏🏻❤ #vegan #healthy #veganbowl #vegetarian via Instagram http://ift.tt/2lT5IY4
GET FREE RECIPES
Sign up for the email newsletter and get my FREE 24-page healthy recipes e-cookbook!!
- 7 Reasons You Should Eat Soup Every Day // Nutritarian // Eat to Live YOUTUBE
- What’s In My Eat to Live Nutritarian Pantry? + Tons of Tips! YOUTUBE
- Savory Chickpea Veggie Pancakes Recipe [vlog] + LOTS OF TIPS | Nutritarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free YOUTUBE
- Savory Chickpea Veggie Pancakes Recipe + Lots of Tips | Nutritarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 4 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on the Eat to Live Nutritarian Diet YOUTUBE