Don’t worry, I’m not trying to tell you something with this pattern, lol. I just thought it looked pretty. A simple but filling way to eat a smoothie bowl, add some good fat in (here I show shredded dried coconut, unsweetened) and some coconut yogurt, plus some fresh blueberries. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ I have found that I can’t have just regular green smoothies like this one by itself. For some reason, my hunger kicks into high gear for the rest of the day and I’m a craving machine (nothing specific, just a need to eat). So what I do now is add a bunch of awesome topping like this, and eat it with a spoon, and it helps me feel full for longer. YAY! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ I publish a new YouTube video every single day to show how to eat this stuff, how to easily make it, as well as daily tips on why this type of food is important. 🙏❤ #smoothie #smoothiebowl #healthy #greensmoothie #vegan via Instagram http://ift.tt/2kCzD1A
GET FREE RECIPES
Sign up for the email newsletter and get my FREE 24-page healthy recipes e-cookbook!!
- Am I Coming Back? | Pregnancy Update | Future Plans YOUTUBE
- “How to Get Your Family to Eat to Live” | Interview with Elisha Lee of Eat to Live Daily YOUTUBE
- My Typical Nutritarian Day of Eating — Plus Lots of Tips! YOUTUBE
- Nuts on the Eat to Live Nutritarian Diet | Nutrient Nugget YOUTUBE
- August 16, 2017 at 04:38PM