Don’t worry, I’m not trying to tell you something with this pattern, lol. I just thought it looked pretty. A simple but filling way to eat a smoothie bowl, add some good fat in (here I show shredded dried coconut, unsweetened) and some coconut yogurt, plus some fresh blueberries. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ I have found that I can’t have just regular green smoothies like this one by itself. For some reason, my hunger kicks into high gear for the rest of the day and I’m a craving machine (nothing specific, just a need to eat). So what I do now is add a bunch of awesome topping like this, and eat it with a spoon, and it helps me feel full for longer. YAY! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ I publish a new YouTube video every single day to show how to eat this stuff, how to easily make it, as well as daily tips on why this type of food is important. 🙏❤ #smoothie #smoothiebowl #healthy #greensmoothie #vegan via Instagram http://ift.tt/2kCzD1A
GET FREE RECIPES
Sign up for the email newsletter and get my FREE 24-page healthy recipes e-cookbook!!
- 7 Reasons You Should Eat Soup Every Day // Nutritarian // Eat to Live YOUTUBE
- What’s In My Eat to Live Nutritarian Pantry? + Tons of Tips! YOUTUBE
- Savory Chickpea Veggie Pancakes Recipe [vlog] + LOTS OF TIPS | Nutritarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free YOUTUBE
- Savory Chickpea Veggie Pancakes Recipe + Lots of Tips | Nutritarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 4 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on the Eat to Live Nutritarian Diet YOUTUBE