This recipe for my Apple Cinnamon Green Smoothie Recipe is a great one not only because it only takes about 3-4 minutes to make, but it’s filled with antioxidants.
I love that you can put either spinach or kale (or any green!) into this smoothie, and you can still get that delicious flavor from the apple and cinnamon and never notice the green! :P
A really cool variation that I do sometimes is to add a little oatmeal to this one, and it gives it more of an apple pie flavor, while adding some great fiber and bulk. I often will add a frozen banana as well, for extra creaminess!
Give this one a go and let me know what you think!
Apple Cinnamon Green Smoothie Recipe Video
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 red delicious apple, chopped
- 1-2 cups baby kale or baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 frozen banana
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend to combine thoroughly.